We have officially RE-OPENED!
With all the uncertainties we are following the guidelines of our local government and CDC to ensure a safe environment for our staff and customers. As usual we will conduct business by APPOINTMENT ONLY. NO walk-ins please!
- We are asking our patrons to only bring 1-2 guests with them.
- We will be wearing masks to keep you safe and we asked that you wear masks to keep us safe. If you don't have masks we have some in our store for purchase.
- We wipe down all highly touched areas. i.e. door handles, desks, chairs, bathrooms, etc.
- We have created a quarantine room for our dresses to hang after it has been tried on.
- We will disinfect our gowns by using disinfectant spray and steaming afterwards.
For alterations, our seamstress will begin taking appointments starting June 12th.
We also offer virtual appointments and curb side pick up! Call us for more information.
We can't wait to meet you!